Do what matters
Our vision is to create a community of people who are able to do life on their own terms. We're all in this together, and we support each other in any way we can, so we can all do what we do even better.
Fall Food Drive
We teamed up with the San Diego Food Bank to collect nonperishable foods in September and October. With our members' help, we collected over 2,900 pounds of nonperishables to help fee San Diego families in need!
On October 13th, we partnered with the San Diego Blood Bank to collect as many blood components as possible. We saved 72 lives collectively from blood donors!
2023 Scholarship Program
Scholarship applications for 2023 are now being accepted.
Each year, we help deserving students defray the costs of a college education by awarding three, $2,500 scholarships to outstanding high school seniors. We're looking for applicants who not only earn good grades but are also active in the community. Winners can earn additional awards of $1,000 for their sophomore, junior, and senior years by maintaining a 2.75 GPA (out of 4.0) while carrying at least 12 units.
Applicants must be a MyPoint Credit Union primary member with their own savings account.
View the application for required items and essay topic.
Good luck to all applicants. Apply now through March 31, 2023.
Congratulations to our 2022 Scholarship Winners
We are excited to present three, $2,500 scholarships to our 2022 graduating high school seniors.
- Lucas Colombo - Christian High School
- Michael Drobeck - Scripps Ranch High School
- Jonathan Eppert - Hilltop High School
By maintaining a full course schedule with at least a 2.75 GPA (out of 4.0), each recipient can earn additional awards of $1,000 each for their sophomore, junior, and senior years, bringing their total possible scholarship value to $5,500.
Congratulations to all applicants!
- 2021 San Diego Equality of Business Association (LGBTQ+ chamber of commerce)’s Community Partner of the Year
- 2021 National City Community Partner of the Year
- 2021 National City Volunteers of the Year, MyPoint Business Development
- 2021 Filipino Chamber Volunteer of the Year, MyPoint Business Development
- 2021 Filipino Chamber Community Bank of the Year
- 2020 National City Business of the Year
- 2020 San Diego Association of Realtors Affiliate (Partner) of the Year
- 2020 North San Diego Business of the Year
- 2020 North San Diego Leadership Finalists, MyPoint Marketing
- 2020 East County Community Individual of the Year, MyPoint Business Development
- 2019 East County Business of the Year
- 2018 National City Business of the Year
Join Us at Our Upcoming Events
We've created virtual "We Help You Do" workshops on a variety of topics. Take a look at what's coming up and register for our free workshops! We Help You Do Workshop Series
In addition to our Online Workshops, check back here for other upcoming events.
Your dream home. Your dream loan.
Sunday night dinners. Family game nights. Weekend barbecues. Whatever you dream of doing in your home, we’ll help you get the keys to your dream house so you can start doing it.