Save Money, Save Energy, Save the Planet!
Being environmentally friendly can be budget friendly too, with our affordable Green Living Loans. We offer personal loans for solar panels to help you conserve energy, reduce your carbon footprint, and save on energy consumption.
Our Green Living Loans provides financing for energy-wise home upgrades and improvements such as:
- Solar power panels and water heaters
- Energy-efficient roofing and attic and wall insulation
- Energy-saving appliances, windows, and light fixtures
- Recycled water treatment systems
- Water conserving and fire safe landscaping
- Drip irrigation systems and rainwater harvesting equipment and systems
If you’ve been considering energy efficient upgrades, now’s the time for a green energy loan!
Benefits of going solar:
- Low rates as low as 7.49% APR* at 120-month term
- Up to 240-month terms available
- Loan amount up to $75,000
- FREE energy to fuel your home
- Decrease eco-footprint
- Add value to your home
- Tax credits** and other incentives
Already Have Solar Financing?
Check out our low rates and let us refinance your higher-interest personal loan for your solar panels.
Not sure where to start? That's what our team of solar specialists is here for! They'll walk you through every step of the process and work with your vendor so you can enjoy all the benefits of solar stress-free.
Are You a Solar Company Offering Financing?
If you are a solar company and are interested in partnering with MyPoint Credit Union to provide your company’s financing needs, please contact us to learn more about our solar loans in San Diego.
Get Credit for the Energy You Produce!
Net Energy Metering is a special billing arrangement that allows you to receive credit for the full retail value of the electricity your system exports to the utility.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates and terms effective . Monthly payments per $1,000 borrowed for 120 months at 7.49% APR=$11.87. Calculation based on a $10,000 loan for 120 months. 240-month terms available. All rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change. Other rates and terms available.
**Consult your tax advisor for details.