We help you do
We're proud to be a part of San Diego, full of one-of-a-kind communities and diverse and passionate doers. At MyPoint Credit Union, we want to help these doers - individuals, families, local businesses and everyone in-between - do more of the things they love in the city they call home. For over 70 years, we've been helping our members make the most out of their finances so they can live life on their own terms. Life may be short, but it should be awesome, and that's why we're focused on helping our members get the most out of their lives. So tell us what you'd love to do. We'll help you do it.
Our Purpose, Our Vision
Our Purpose and why we exist: We help you do.
Our Vision and the change we want to see in the world:
A community of people who are able to do life on their own terms.
Empowering members, not enriching investors
Opening a checking, savings or other account makes you a member. And that entitles you to receive a share of any surplus income as an annual dividend—money that banks pay to their outside stockholders.
Reducing fees and improving rates
Because credit unions aren’t obliged to make a profit for stockholders, they can afford to reduce or eliminate many fees. And they can offer better rates on savings and more attractive terms on loans. Of course, accounts are federally insured up to $250,000.
Being there for you from coast to coast
Members can bank at other credit unions who are a part of the CO-OP network, giving you access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and 5,600 shared branches nationally for easy access to your money wherever you go.
Board of Directors
- Jeffrey M. Goecke, Chairman
- Mark R. Moeller, Vice Chairman
- Jane M. White, Treasurer
- Linda O. Stay, Secretary
- Jo Anna Lamott
- Salvatore J. Lupo
- Malcolm C. McCollum
- Mitchell B. Weingel, Chairperson
- Bryan T. Hill, Secretary
- Dianna L. Ely
- Stephanie B. Garcia
- David W. Regenhardt
- Arnold Yoon
- James A. Baldwin, Director Emeritus
- Ellen M. Schmall, President/CEO Emeritus
- David R. Brooke, President/Chief Executive Officer
- Peter S. Butler, Senior Vice President, Operations/Chief Operating Officer
- Matthew G. Mower, Senior Vice President, Information Technology/Chief Information Officer
- Matthew Rhead, Senior Vice President, Finance/Chief Financial Officer
- Christopher Crockett, Vice President, Retail Operations
- Janet Mainenti, Vice President, Human Resources
- Michael Kim, Vice President, Lending